Learn how to live well with hearing loss
We host monthly meetings open to the public and all age groups are welcome.
Attend a chapter meeting:
- learn about hearing loss
- meet others who are hard of hearing
- learn about new technologies any how to use them
- learn how to advocate for yourself
- experience the benefits of captions and a hearing loop at chapter meetings
- receive informative publications that are intended to help improve the quality of your life
Become a member of the Hearing Loss Association of America – Diablo Valley Chapter
Membership levels are:
- Student – $35
- Individual – $50
- Couples – $60
- Professional – $75
- Corporate – $315
A yearly (12 month) membership fee includes HLAA and HLAA-DV membership. Fifteen dollars of your membership fees goes to HLAA-DV chapter.
or print your membership application and mail or bring it to our next meeting.
Print & Mail Registration
Hearing Loss Association of America – Diablo Valley Chapter
P.O. Box 5495
Walnut Creek, CA 94596-1495
The Hearing Loss Association of America – Diablo Valley Chapter is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Your donations may be tax deductible.